UFF-FSU is the independent voice of the faculty, and that means that we have to know what the faculty are thinking. We’re not just run by a handful of people in leadership positions. Everyone’s voice matters to us.
There are many ways that faculty can be heard by UFF-FSU, including the faculty polls we conduct on a regular basis. We use these results to form our bargaining priorities, and also share these with FSU’s administration. These surveys are sent to the entire bargaining unit, so that even those faculty who aren’t dues-paying members can help shape our contract.
- FSUS Faculty Poll – Spring 2010
- FSU Faculty Poll Results: May 2011
- FSU Faculty Poll: May 2012(with comments)
- FSU Faculty Poll April 2013
- Report on the UFF-FSU April 2014 Faculty Poll
- UFF-FSU Spring 2015 Faculty Poll
- UFF-FSU Fall 2015 Bargaining Survey
- UFF-FSU Spring 2016 Faculty Poll
- UFF-FSU Spring 2017 Faculty Poll