On March 30, 2020 the UFF and the FSU Administration held a consultation. These are regularly held meetings to discuss various faculty and administration concerns. This meeting had a wide ranging discussion of the following topics
- Bargaining unit work assigned to non-BU employees.
- “Administrative overhead” charges (40%?) on FSU’s ORP payments.
- Lack of assistance and followup by the SCRC.
- Standard of Evidence in investigation.
- Investigations that may not be inherently disciplinary but may result in later disciplinary activity.
- New undergraduate teaching awards.
The final draft of minutes from our February consultation can be found through the link below.
We do four of these a year with upper level Administration. Two of them include President Thrasher.
They are intended to provide a relaxed forum to discuss issues of interest to faculty. All are encouraged
to contact UFF if you have something you feel needs to be discussed.
2.21.18 Consultation Minutes
The minutes from the October 6, 2017 UFF-FSU consultation with FSU administrators can be found here: Consultation Minutes 10 6 17 Final
The minutes from the May 30, 2017 UFF-FSU consultation with FSU administrators can be found here: Consultation Minutes 5.30.17_Finalized with Attachment.
Minutes of our August 7 Consultation with representatives of the Administration are now available through the following link: Consultation Minutes 8.7.15 -FINAL