About 87 percent of dues go to our state and national affiliates to pay for the many services they provide. The remaining 13 percent pays for various expenses incurred by the UFF-FSU chapter including publications and mailings, food and (sometimes) speaker fees for informational lunches, research studies, advertising and communication costs, and welcome gifts for new members.
Why am I a UFF member?
Faculty members from across the university discuss what UFF means to them.
Even Up the Odds
Check out this video, produced by UFF-FSU and starring some of your colleagues.
Membership has its privileges, from grievance representation to life & liability insurance.
Know Your Contract
Your contract covers leaves, promotions, assignments, evaluations, & much more.
UFF-FSU News & Events
Stay informed. Find out about the latest news and events from UFF-FSU.