On March 30, 2020 the UFF and the FSU Administration held a consultation. These are regularly held meetings to discuss various faculty and administration concerns. This meeting had a wide ranging discussion of the following topics
- Bargaining unit work assigned to non-BU employees.
- “Administrative overhead” charges (40%?) on FSU’s ORP payments.
- Lack of assistance and followup by the SCRC.
- Standard of Evidence in investigation.
- Investigations that may not be inherently disciplinary but may result in later disciplinary activity.
- New undergraduate teaching awards.